Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Freddy's Photos (22/52)

Taking control of your set the moment someone steps into it is so important. I believe in having complete control of the process if my name is on the line for delivering the end product. I find the best way to do this is to be over-communicative with your artists. Tell them exactly what you expect, what you're looking for and above all when those expectations change. Compliment them on work well done the moment it happens, so they can learn from the process and above all if you need something different, tell them why. I need people to want to work with me, and if they get nothing out of the process, the reason for repeat business dwindles significantly. It's a simple concept, but something that can make the job go so much smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment