Sunday, October 14, 2012

Freddy's Photos (20/52)

Sitting in Montreal this week working with some creative people  - it's the strange double reality that exists for me, supporting a full- time job in advertising and working on my passion for photography. But a week like this also gives me a chance to stretch my creative brain in a different direction which can only mean good things for my photography. Recently, I've continued to stretch to find new ways to shoot live dance performances.  But there are some performances where all I need to do is be a witness and enjoy. Any show that I've been to by the Toronto Rhythm Initiative (TRI) has been that kind of show, mainly for the dancers coming alive on stage. I may be continuing to stretch creatively, but I will never stop enjoying these shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment