Thursday, January 10, 2013

Freddy's Photos (26/52)

I have a secret. I have to come clean. I actually don't think it's that weird, what I have to confess, but it's a strange obsession that I thought I should be honest about as we hit 2013. I'm obsessed about getting people to use my photos I take of them in their facebook profiles. Not that long ago, I counted how many professional dancers have used my photos in their profiles and I counted 10. But that wasn't enough for me. I want them ALL to use my photos. In a digital age, where photos only last as long as they are "liked", hitting those moments are key for me. And hitting those moments over and over again are moving from an obsession into a real photography goal to work with as many people as possible. There - the secret is out. Gotta go check my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment